How does PeaceWorks fulfill its mission of helping clients make a real difference in the world? How does providing IT support to organizations help our clients help our community?
PeaceWorks makes a commitment to help all of our clients align their IT solutions with the goals of their organization. When our clients are assured that their IT systems are secure, up to date, and running as they should, they can focus on doing more of their great work. That means:
- Cambridge Self-Help Foodbank can offer food and support to people and community groups in need within Cambridge and North Dumfries.
- Envirosearch Operations Inc. can provide invaluable environmental engineering expertise for the operation of water and wastewater treatment systems.
- MennoHomes can create much needed affordable housing in Waterloo Region.
- Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis can provide safety, support, information & advocacy to women and their children in Guelph and throughout Wellington county.
- MEDA can focus on international economic development that creates business solutions to poverty.
- NCN Family & Community Wellness Centre can support holistic wellness by providing additional opportunities for the Citizens of the Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation.
PeaceWorks makes a dedicated effort to support its clients and community by:
- providing sponsorships to clients with fundraising events
- encouraging future technology students with peace-focused ideologies through the Conrad Grebel PeaceWorks Technology Solutions scholarship fund
- yearly participation in GivingTuesday with select pro-bono projects for clients with greater financial need
- dedication to increased environmental measures with:
- annual garbage pick up days
- more efficient office lighting
- composting efforts
- e-waste recycling
- donating used laptops to new immigrants for schooling