PeaceWorks Technology Solutions has always had a goal of providing technology solutions to not-for-profit organizations that were unable to afford large and complex IT support from corporate IT providers. It began as a volunteer opportunity that grew into a business of like-minded individuals that wanted to use their skills for good. Enabling organizations to use computer technology effectively and affordably enables them to pursue their vision and allows us to adopt a piece of their mission as our own.
Certified B Corp
We are proud to be one of the founding Canadian B Corporations. Certified since 2011, we welcome the opportunity to join a community of like-minded organizations that “use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.” We know that we have joined a growing movement and a community that keeps us accountable for measuring what matters most. This rigorous certification helps us retain our socially-minded vision through the inevitable changes that the future will bring.
Who We Are
PeaceWorks is a different type of technical organization. We have strong expertise, but we are personally and professionally rooted with values that reflect social justice, community, and integrity. We believe that staff and clients are valued partners in bettering our world.
A better world through technology.
Working with organizations to strengthen mission delivery through technology.
- Social Justice: We value all efforts that ensure the dignity and well-being of all people, especially the most vulnerable.
- Community: We acknowledge the importance of local communities and the environment, and the responsibilities we share for the well-being of both.
- Integrity: We foster relationships built on trust, transparency, and integrity. We respect staff and clients as valued partners in building toward our vision of a better world.
- Expertise: We believe in skilled work with strategic insight, delivering solutions that fit organizations well and help organizations succeed.
- Ownership: We are a worker-owned business with governance that demonstrates values of democracy, equality, and equity. We take collective ownership for living our values and serving our clients.