"Thank you for all of your assistance as we go through this transition and get set up. It is really nice to know that we have solid support for our technology in the PeaceWorks team."
You are hereHome ›
PeaceWorks and the Cloud: Helping Smaller Organizations Reap "Big Budget" IT Benefits
PeaceWorks Technology Solutions invites you to an informative and interactive presentation on how you can access the IT features normally restricted to organizations with big IT budgets.
- Are you concerned about your technology infrastructure and support costs?
- Do you want greater service and value for your IT dollar?
- Does your remote workforce need to remain connected to the office without specialized equipment and software?
- Would you like to improve the collaboration of your team and deliver services more efficiently and effectively?
- Do you need your technology to be more functional, accessible, and reliable?
With a strong commitment to genuine client-focused relationships, PeaceWorks connects client needs with sustainable and reliable technology solutions. PeaceWorks acknowledges that Cloud computing is granting Not for Profits and small organizations access to technologies that were previously only available to large enterprises. Partner with PeaceWorks to use the collaboration and productivity tools available from offerings such as Microsoft Office 365 to reduce your IT costs, stay connected with your staff, and reliably improve your reach and effectiveness.
United Way Boardroom
580 Main Street,
- About Us
- Integrated B2B Solutions
- IT Infrastructure
- H/W and S/W Sales
- Repair Centre (Toshiba)
- Online Backup
- News & Events
- Contact Us